Odoo eCommerce is a modern open-source and one of the kinds of online store platforms proficient in creating high-class e-commerce websites from scratch. Capable of developing an eCommerce store, Odoo is the best software to work with. With the amazing features of adding & tracking new as well as existing products automatically update stocks as per the sales in real-time, combine different online payment methods like PayPal, while also integrating carriers like UPS, FedEx, DHL, and many others to help in tracking the orders.
All the data that Odoo eCommerce accumulates can be exported to other fields of the software, which means you can effortlessly get any of your relevant data for financial reports, profits, accounting, revenue information & more. This is one of the useful Odoo e-commerce features.
Odoo E-commerce Features-
For setting up a perfect modern online store, the CMS of the Odoo eCommerce comes up with an intrinsic website builder with the below-mentioned features-
- Alluring customized product pages in a matter of seconds.
- Puts together your business in an exceptional way by easily creating customized designs for the product pages.
- Shows your inventory & snaps your designs in place with its powerful drag and drop functionality.
- Easy to map the product lines along with the product’s attributes such as color, size, or style.
- Simply edit all the product pages in the exact manner you want any product info to be displayed.
How to Create an Amazing Odoo E-commerce Store?
Setting up a modern online store with Odoo eCommerce is a little bit different from that of an ordinary business website.
Steps to Setup A Modern Online Store With Odoo eCommerce-
Here are the steps by which you can create your modern online store with Odoo eCommerce –
- When you initiate setting up your online shopping website with odoo eCommerce, first set up all your preferences going to the website’s app & in the Configuration menu, tap on ‘Settings’. Also, select all the boxes that you might find related to your business.
- In the Product Catalogue, e.g., you might need to select the attributes & variants box to put on view the products available in different sizes & colors.
- Then, on that same main menu, just set up the delivery methods & payment acquirers from a drop-down list. All the listed items are displayed as per your selection on the previous menu. If you are not able to find the delivery methods page or the product’s attributes page, then return to the Settings page and locate that feature. Now, tick the box.
- Save the action.
- There are a few payment & delivery methods created by Odoo itself, so first check if your required one is already there or not. Renowned platforms such as Paypal (tap on install) and FedEx have been already set up.
- On delivery methods, set an amount starting from which the product delivery is going to be free.
- After the installation of a payment acquirer, configure different fields in the Configuration tab into the form.
- Now, it’s time to make your products online. You can set up different products on your Odoo eCommerce Store and publish them. In addition to that, you can manage their variants too by selecting different styles, sizes, colors for each one of them.
- For that, activate your product variants going to the Sales application Settings within the Configuration menu. Select the Attributes & Variants box. Now, save.
- You are free to set up different price lists, promotions as well as coupon programs within the Products menu. Select the intended option & keep on creating. For any promotion programs, set up promotions focused on specific products and customers.
- You can do this in the Conditions field. Click over the blank field & tick as many terms or conditions as you require from the list. Then, save.
- The coupons also work in this same manner despite the smaller form.
- Prior to closing the window, tap on Generate Coupon for setting quantity & save.
- Manage all of your customers & their actions in the Orders menu.
- Check abandoned carts, unpaid orders, manage customers & orders made by them (on that page, you are free to create them while viewing them in the Sales app).
- Observe your sales with its reports in the ‘Reporting’ menu. By this, you can verify whether you need to alter your strategy.
- Now, go to your Odoo eCommerce website & tap on ‘Shop’. You will then see a page having all your products and only the products having bold text get published. For publishing a product with the faded text, tap on it & on the top right, you have to change the button from the ‘Unpublished’ to now ‘Published’.
- Edit your shop’s page in order to display products as you want by tapping on Edit (on the top right corner). You can edit individual product pages as well.
- The ‘Customize’ menu on the main menu bar has an options list that can be made visible on your page, for example, Product Description or Add to Cart.
- Just like the above-mentioned way, you can easily modify the look of the page.
Now you are ready to use your all-in-one Odoo eCommerce software!
Boost Your E-commerce Development Services with Odoo
With a platform like Odoo, you can amplify your eCommerce development services to another level because of the following reasons-
You can set up a well-optimized modern online store with Odoo’s system of multi-store management.
- You can create pleasing product pages with a large number of inline editing options.
- Odoo eCommerce offers a unique portal development for every customer.
- You can get more business insights as Odoo eCommerce offers you better data analytics of sales.
- You get here streamlined work techniques with the accessibility of several third-party collaborations.
In this blog, we have penned down some easy and simple steps to set up a modern online store with Odoo eCommerce. Start your own online shopping website effortlessly following the above-mentioned steps. For the best Odoo eCommerce solutions, contact Ksolves.
Contact Us for any Query
Call : +91 8130704295